Submitting a successful claim is all about asking the right questions, and it can take an expert to find the right answers. At MCS, we understand that while finding eligible expenditure can be difficult, it’s only one part of the process.
Unlike our competitors, our team take care of the full process – from compiling your claim to liaising with HMRC.
Here are just five ways that our service is different – and can add value to your claim:
- Our team complete the full claim, including both financial and technical reporting, with minimal impact on your staff. Over the years, we’ve developed a thorough understanding of what makes a good claim and how to provide the correct evidence.
- We leave nothing to guesswork. Our team will only include expenditure that we are confident can be claimed as R&D. Making your claim as watertight as possible limits the risk of HMRC raising queries later.
- If HMRC do ask questions – either due to potential discrepancies or random checks – we are here to help. Any post-claim HMRC work is included in our success fee: there are no additional costs. What’s more, our experience means that we can communicate efficiently and complete the process as soon as possible.
- We’re ISO accredited. This not only means that our quality control is watertight, but that we have the flexibility to meet every client’s unique needs.
- We don’t only specialise in R&D. Our team includes experts in Patent Box and Creative Industry support (including VGTR) and can gauge what approach is best for you. We’re also able to work on projects that may be separated into more than one type of claim – for instance, VGTR alongside R&D.
Our passion for innovation drives us to give the best support possible for your projects. If you have carried out work that can be classed as R&D, get in touch to see how we can maximise your claim.
If you don’t think you carry out research and development, we may still be able to help. 97% of eligible businesses fail to make a claim; often, R&D can be hidden in your business, and it takes an expert to spot it. Why not call us to arrange a non-obligatory conversation with one of our experts, to find out how we can help you claim the R&D you’re entitled to.